New York Sports Scene Heats up for Bookies
New York, the heart of it all, the largest media market in the world and the greatest sports scene to go- with. This city has it all and they run hot 24 hours a day. New York is truly the city that never sleeps. If you are not making money as a bookie in New York, then you are not playing the hand you’ve been dealt. There is simply no reason to not be making a six-figure income in the city of New York as well as around upstate New York. Upstate is a very big place with some great sports markets such as Buffalo, with the Bills and Sabres. Then you have Syracuse with the Orange, that are heavily bet on in both basketball and football. The options are endless all-around the state but especially endless in the Tri-State area.
New Yorkers have their pick from the Brooklyn Nets to the Knicks, the Mets, the Yankees, the Giants, the Jets, the Rangers, and the Islanders. Not only are New Yorkers into betting on their own teams, think of the wealth of opportunity that exists all around the geographical area. Boston is close, Philly is close, Washington, and Baltimore. The entire area is filled with college and pro sports that gamblers love to bet on. Bookies are realizing that there isn’t a better place to open a pay per head, than in New York. Now is the time, New York is the place.
Advantages of a pay per head—
The pay per head industry has become competitive and many of them are offering very low prices as a way of attracting new business. Do not allow yourself to be hooked by low prices. Of course you want a fair price and that is a big factor which should be considered when deciding, however, it’s not everything. You work hard for your money and you should be rewarded. Step up and find the best pay per head available.
- Bookies everywhere are making the leap to the pay per head business and for good cause. If you are a bookie, you are an overworked bookie! You know what an all-inclusive, and exhausting job it can be. It’s a lot of fun running a sportsbook and whether you have 1 client or many hundreds of clients, if they are betting with you on sports, you are a bookie. You need help and you have probably tried everything to get out of those late nights grading tickets and keeping up with the cash flow.
- A great pay per head service will stop all of your headaches and hassles. What they offer is endless and will make your life easier and more profitable. Finding the right PPH is not as easy as it looks. The internet is loaded with them and they certainly don’t all come alike.
- A full sportsbook with all the major sports available, as well as every kind of wagering option that is popular in Las Vegas sportsbooks and offshore bookies.
- A full, world-class racebook that offers 75+ tracks and pays real-time track odds.
- Great casino action with all the popular casino games.
- Accounting, the entire accounting process is done for you, including player and financial reports.
- Wagering, no more handwriting tickets, grading tickets or keeping up with rainouts, a push, or tickets with no action.
- Customer service, when your clients need to speak to an agent or even phone in a bet, they can do so. They can call a live agent and speak with them on the phone, in English.
- Low cost, you do not have to be rich to work with a pay per head.
New Yorkers are in a hurry and they want what they want, ten-minutes ago! New Yorkers may seem like impatient people, but they are easily the most-loyal clients you will ever work with. Once you’re in with a New Yorker, you’re in for life. They are hard-working people that take how they spend each dollar seriously. Find that great pay per head and ask for a free trial. Jump in today and have your players playing today, it’s that simple. There is a six-figure income available and by using the service of a pay per head you have time to recruit much-needed players. Stop the madness, stop the insanity and make your life easy. Your clients will love you.